POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water Lilies : Re: Water Lilies Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water Lilies
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 13 Feb 2009 11:35:00
Message: <web.4995a0cc28be4b886ff1d480@news.povray.org>
"Mike Hough" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
> Revisited an old IRTC scene. At the time I couldn't get the scene to render
> because the program kept crashing. Seems to work fine now.

Synchronicity in action I guess - I haven't seen any water lilies in quite a
while but I just saw Gilles' new postings on Oyonale yesterday, including these
AMAZING water lilies (but would we expect anything less from him?)

http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?code=916&mode=info&section=2008&lang=en

Cheers,
Rob